Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, 2015
Flow: 676
Water Temp: 40-48
It’s pizza, beer, tequila and tales at truot bum paradise this evening. In my last post I reported taking over the business I’ve worked for the last five years and with that the work days have been long. I may not have to answer to anyone above me but making sure the team that makes everything come together gets their paycheck is no small measure of concern. My time fishing has to be effective so in the few hours each day I have, I need to educate (myself) and inform and get to the office.
Lou, on the other hand has the time and experience to keep a watchful eye on the river and the fluctuating flows. Keeping a close watch will be a regular quick post on our Facebook page as the rising flows can be dangerous to traverse. Keep an eye on the flows on our webpage during our irrigation season or if you have a question give us a call.
The fishing over the weekend has been great for big, healthy (fat) rainbows. San Juans, RS2’s and BH Zebra  Midges have been the most productive. Rainbows are in all stages of spawn so stay off the redds and net trout above and below the redds quickly. Book your trip now while we can hit the hot spots and enjoy remarkable spring days.
Tight lines,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment