Tuesday, August 28, 2012


August, 28 2012
Flow: 165
Water Temp: 67
Sorry for the delay getting a report out folks. Over the weekend I was afflicted with a malicious social disease. This malady can affect anyone and strikes without warning. What I’m talking about of course is helping people move. The last time I checked the side of me truck reads Steel City Anglers not Steel City Movers. The short bit I got to fish Saturday started slow with intermittent stocker size trout hitting 20 bwo dries early morning. The wind picked up around nine and I met up with a friend and we worked upstream. Takes varied between san juans, miracle midges and rs2s. Fishing was hit and miss with just a few fish per spot. Then we made to ****** hole (call us we’ll tell you) and it was “fish on” every third cast. Sight fishing was great in fast water and the hole produced 18” bows one after another. Then the call to move came and the fishing was history. We have a spot left for the holiday weekend at our private ranch if you want open water during the busy weekend. Call now to book your trip.
Tight Lines,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment